IIM Calcutta has released CAT 2018 Result on the official website on January 5, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. CAT 2018 Answer Keys are also available on the official website. Along with the keys, question papers with solutions has been published at www.iimcat.ac.in. As per the experts and aspirants, Quants section was the toughest as compared to the others.
Quick Link to check CAT 2018 Result- Check Here
- To check CAT 2018 Shift Wise Answer Keys:
- Candidate’s response sheet released at CAT’s official portal. Check the same using your login credentials.
- With the increase in the registration, CAT Cut off 2018 is expected to rise.
- CAT 2018 concluded on Nov. 25 in two sessions to maintain equality in scores.
- The scores are used not only for IIMs admissions but for other business schools across India.
- It is mandatory to keep CAT Admit Card preserved till the admissions are finalised.
Common Admission Test or CAT is a national-level management exam, conducted by one of the IIM’s on a rotational basis. It is a gateway to all 20 IIMs and other top B-schools in India. More than 2 lac candidates are expected to appear for CAT 2018 Exam.
CAT tests a candidate’s Quantitative, Verbal/reading, Data Interpretation and Reasoning Skills. The paper has 100 MCQ & Non-MCQ questions that are to be completed in 3 hours. As per the analysis for CAT 2018 by Collegedunia team, DILR is expected to be toughest, VARC to be moderate and QA should be the easiest. An attempt of total 63-67 will be considered good. CAT has a success rate of 1 in 200. Check CAT Exam Pattern
About CAT 2019: CAT 2019 Notification is expected to be out in first week of August. The exam will be conducted on fourth Sunday of November in online mode.
What is CAT Exam?
|CAT 2018 Conducting Body||IIM Calcutta|
|CAT 2018 Official Website||iimcat.ac.in|
|CAT 2018 Syllabus||Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning|
|CAT 2018 Exam Pattern||3 Hours (180 Minutes- 60 Minutes for Each Section)|
|CAT Exam Date 2018||November 25, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria||Graduation with 50%|
|CAT Application Mode||Online|
|CAT 2018 Participating Institutes||IIMs, IITs, FMS, ISB and Other Management Institutes|
|Candidates Expected to Appear in CAT 2018||Over 2,00,000|
|Courses Offered||Admission to MBA/PGDM Courses|
|CAT Helpdesk||1800-2090-830 | email@example.com|
Geographical Diversity of Candidates in CAT
Going by the statistics of last year, most CAT registrants belonged to the northern part of India (29%). This was followed by southern (27%) and western (24%) regions.
Degree-Wise Student Bifurcation in CAT
Talking about the degree-wise bifurcation of students, most of them hold an engineering degree (62.7%). It is followed by a degree course (25%), Management Course (11.7%) and then the Medicine (0.6%).
CAT 2018 Notification
- The official notification for CAT 2018 was released on July 29.
- The conducting body announced the schedule for CAT at the official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
- IIM Calcutta opened CAT 2018 registration window from August 8. The last date for CAT registration 2018 is September 26.
All exam related events and dates are mentioned below. Make sure you do not miss upon any of these.
|CAT 2018 Official Notification||July 29, 2018||Check CAT 2018 Official Notification|
|CAT 2018 Application Form||August 8, 2018||CAT Application Form ends on September 26, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Form Correction Window||September 27- September 30, 2018||–|
|Release of CAT Admit Card 2018||October 24 – November 25, 2018||Download CAT Admit Card 2018 from iimcat.ac.in|
|CAT 2018 Exam Date||November 25, 2018||Exam duration will be of 3 hours|
|CAT Result Date 2018||Second Week of January 2019||Check CAT Result 2018 online at iimcat.ac.in|
Check CAT 2018 Exam Dates
CAT 2018 Eligibility?
In order to be eligible for CAT Exam, an aspirant must be a graduate degree holder in any stream. Candidates appearing in the final year/semester of their degree program can also apply for CAT 2018.
- Candidates with CA/CS/ICWA degree (Gen: 50% & SC/ST/ PWD: 45%) are also eligible.
- As for CAT Age Limit, there is no minimum/ maximum limit defined. There is also no restriction on the number of attempts.
- The percentage requirement for the exam is different for different categories. It is explained in the table below:
|General and OBC||50%|
|Persons with Disabilities||45%|
Why is it important to verify eligibility criteria before applying?
- Wrong information provided at the time of registration will result in rejection of the application form.
- The required set of certificates will be verified at the time of the interview, failure to do so will not be considered for admission.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by IIMs.
Read More About CAT Eligibility
CAT Reservation Criteria 2018
A certain percentage of seats in IIMs are reserved for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. The table given below provides an overview of the same:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Non-Creamy – Other Backward Classes (NC-OBC)||27|
|People with Disability (PWD)||3|
|Total Percentage of Reserved Seats||52.5|
Check Here CAT Reservation Criteria 2018
CAT 2018 Online Application
CAT 2018 Application Form has been started from August 8 – September 26. The entire procedure will be conducted in online mode only at iimcat.ac.in.
- CAT Registration Form: 5-page documents
- Registration Window: Minimum for 45 days
- CAT Application form is a part of Registration form only.
- IIMs sends unique CAT registration ID and Password to login into the online portal of the Common Admission Test.
- Applying online will mean that you have to opt for the relevant management programs in all the 20 IIMs mentioned in the registration form.
Documents Required to complete CAT Registration
- Academic history
- Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma)
- Work experience (if any)
- Certificates (if any)
- Scanned images of your passport size photo and signature
- Debit/Credit cards, Net banking
Steps to Apply for CAT 2018
Registration for the exam is usually a four-step procedure. Read the instructions mentioned at the start before beginning to fill up the form. In case of filling incorrect information not only the candidature will be treated as invalid but CAT registration fee will also be forfeited. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Registration – Visit the official website of CAT and enter your email id, phone number, and date of birth.
Note: Number and ID must be active and valid, as the entire communication related to the exam will be notified on it.
Step 2: Fill CAT Application Form – Enter your personal details, contact information, academic details, work experience, program preference and exam center preference.
Note: In case, any information is found incorrect, there is a risk of application rejection. A one-time facility to make corrections in the form is also provided.
Step 3: Upload Documents – Scan and Upload your documents (Photograph, Signatures & Required certificated) according to CAT 2018 Photo Size, Dimension, Format and Other Details.
Note: You can resize the documents using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. The steps are available on the link given above.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee – CAT 2018 Application Fee can be paid online via net banking/credit card/debit card. Mentioned below is the category wise application fee for CAT 2018:
|Category||CAT 2018 Application Fee (in INR)|
CAT Application Form Status
- After CAT Application Form is finally submitted, an email, a pop-up message on the screen and a message on the registered mobile number are sent related to the status of the application.
- As the process of applying for CAT 2018 is completely online, no delay can occur during final submission.
- If the application form is successfully submitted, the application status is “Successfully Submitted” else “Application Rejected”.
CAT Application Form Correction
- It may be possible that some of the candidates had entered incorrect details due to lack of proper information or documents.
- As CAT Exam is an important exam, the exam authority allows candidates to make corrections in few entries only.
CAT Registration Trend
Candidates can check the number of applicants who applied for CAT and those who actually appeared from 2012-2017. The number of applicants has steadily increased, owing to its massive popularity among management aspirants in India as well as abroad.
|CAT Year||Registrations||Test Takers|
CAT Statistics: Registration VS Test Takers Trends
Registration of Non-IIMs for CAT 2018
- There are various institutions or B-schools accepting CAT Scores.
- Non-IIM Institutions interested to avail CAT 2018 scores must download the MoU and Application Form available at https://www.iimcal.ac.in/registration-of-non-iim-institutions-for-cat-2018.
- This facility is available for the academic session 2019 – 2021 only.
Steps to Register are given below:
Step 1: Visit the official portal of IIM Calcutta.
Step 2: Click on CAT 2018 link, available on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: Click ‘Downloading of MOU and the Application Form’
Step 4: Payment of Annual Fees and Mode of Payment.
Step 5: Fill up the Application Form and MOU and send the scanned copies duly filled-in, signed and stamped along with the required enclosures (mentioned inside application form) over email.Note: Program Brochure can be sent separately along with other hard copies as stated above.
Step 6: Send duly filled-in, signed and stamped MOU (two copies), Application Form (single copy) in original and other supporting documents (hard copies) as specified in MOU and Application Form to Admissions Office of IIM Calcutta latest by July 25, 2018 at the following address:
CAT Centre, C/o Admissions Office,
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta,
Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700 104
Other Top Management Exams in India
- XAT 2018 – Registration to begin in the second week of August 2018
- MAT 2018 – Registration to begin in the first week of March 2018
- GMAT 2018 – Registration runs throughout the year
- NMAT 2018 – Registration to begin in the second week of August 2018
CAT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for the management exam will be available from October 24 onwards at the official website of CAT 2018.
- CAT Hall Ticket contains personal details and exam related details such as test venue, session.
- It is a provisional document and must be supported at the test center with a valid photo id issued by Govt of India.
Discrepancy in CAT 2018 Hall Ticket
In case of any discrepancy found in CAT Admit Card, candidates can contact the exam authority for the corrections. They can contact the CAT Helpdesk at the following details-
Toll-Free Number: 1800-2090-830
Helpdesk email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required with Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by current education institute or employer among others.
Reasons for Delay
The previous year trends simple states that there is a possibility that this time also there will be a delay in the release of admit card.
- Last year, the official date of release was October 18, but IIM Lucknow issued the document on October 25, 2017.
- In 2016 too, the hall ticket was released after 6 days after the scheduled date.
- In case, the document is not available on the scheduled time and date then do not worry. Keep checking the official website for latest intimation.
CAT 2018 Exam Centers
- CAT is conducted in exam centers spread across around 140 test cities in India.
- Candidates are required to provide the preference of their exam centre while registering for CAT 2018.
- Preferences for up to 4 CAT test cities can be provided in the form. The time slot for CAT Examination is generally allocated randomly.
- CAT Exam Centers are available in all the major cities across India to accommodate the growing number of test-takers. Given below is a list of newly added CAT Exam Cities:
|Recently Added CAT Exam Center 2018|
|Bhatinda in Punjab||Purnea in Bihar||Waknaghat in Himachal Pradesh|
|Samba in J&K||Dharwad and Gulbarga in Karnataka||Ernakulam in Kerala|
|Ulhasnagar in Maharashtra||Dhenkanal in Odisha||Bankura in West Bengal|
List of Prohibited Items
- Do not wear any jewelry that contains metal. In case an aspirant is caught while frisking, they’ll be asked to remove.
- Do not wear jackets and footwear inside the exam hall.
- Do not bring any mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, stationery items inside the exam center premises.
- Do not to wear socks, plain pullovers/ sweaters/cardigans (without any pockets) inside the exam hall.
- Candidates with a metal implant, pacemaker, etc. in their body would bring a medical certificate of the same at Test Centre.
- All personal belongings would be kept aside at this point and the authorities would not take any responsibility for loss of items.
Exam Pattern (Exam on Nov. 25)
CAT exam pattern is unpredictable and undergoes some changes each year. For now, no change in the paper pattern has been notified by the IIMs. However, modification in the level of difficulty of the exam is expected.
As per the revised exam pattern of CAT 2018, exam will consist of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions. You need to ensure high score in each of the sections as there is also a sectional score cut off in IIMs for shortlisting.
Quick Highlights of CAT Exam Pattern are discussed below:
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based test
- Total Questions: 100
- No. of Sections: Quantitative Ability, Verbal and Reading Comprehension, and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Exam duration: 3-hour duration exam, where one hour is assigned to each section.
- Ques. with negative marking (MCQs): 75
- Ques. w/o negative marking (non-MCQs): 25
- Marking Scheme: +3 marks for correct answer; -1 mark for wrong answers.
Is CAT an online test?
Most candidates deal with this query. Although CAT exam pattern is computer-based, the IIMs do not regard CAT as an online test. They call it a ‘Digital or Computer-based exam’, rather than an ‘Internet-based exam’. This means that a candidate will read the questions on a computer terminal and choose an answer by clicking on the correct option. Additionally, the timer on the computer screen tells you the remaining time to complete the current section.
CAT 2017 Paper Analysis
The level of difficulty CAT 2017 was moderate. The order of the sections was fixed with a time limit of 60 minutes each. The following table represents the distribution of questions in each section of CAT 2017 exam-
|Section||No. of Questions||No. of non-MCQ questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||34||7||Easy-moderate||26-27|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||32||8||Difficult||12-14|
CAT 2018 Detailed Syllabus
IIM’s do not release an official CAT Syllabus. However, based on previous year question papers, we have curated below the most frequently occuring topics. An in-depth knowledge of CAT 2018 Syllabus forms the basis of your preparation journey. It is designed to assess the prospective admission-seekers’ suitability for MBA education.
Check below the most important topics for CAT Exam Preparation:
|Quantitative Ability||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||Logical Reasoning||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension|
|Geometry||Graphs||Critical Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning|
|Arithmetic Progression||Column Graphs||Visual Reasoning||Syllogisms|
|Installment Payments||Bar Graphs||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Contextual usage|
|Ratios and Proportions||Line Charts||Assertion and reasons||Analogies|
|Arithmetic Mean||Pie Charts||Statements and assumptions||Sentence completion|
|Logarithm||Graphs representing Area||Matrix arrangements||Idioms|
|Work and Time||Venn Diagram||Coding and Decoding||Sentence Correction|
Check Complete CAT 2018 Syllabus
How to Prepare for CAT 2018?
CAT is one exam that requires a rigorous practice. The key to ace CAT Exam is to refer the most recommended and reliable books in the market. This is so because they are the best source to revise whole of the CAT syllabus, as well as include sets of most important questions.
Candidates often get confused in regard to which CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which all toppers have sworn by. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the Best Books for CAT Preparation 2018 :
|Section||Book Name||Author Name/Publisher|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs||Sarvesh K. Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2018 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Gautam Puri|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Ananta Ashisha|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay/Arihant|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback||Wilfred Funk & Norman Lewis/ Simon & Schuster|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Sharma and Upadhyay|
|PSC for VA for CAT Exam||Nishit Sinha|
CAT Result 2018
CAT 2018 Result is expected in the 2nd week of January 2019. The conducting body of CAT 2018 will release the scorecards at the official website. An SMS will also be sent to all test-takers, informing them about their CAT Percentile. CAT Score is valid for 1 year.
The step-wise process to obtain CAT result is given below:
- Visit the official website of CAT
- Click on ‘Download CAT Score Card’.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your User Id and Password.
- You will be redirected to your candidate’s account page.
- Click on Download Scorecard link and download it for future correspondence.
Highlights of CAT Result 2017
|Total candidates who appeared||1.99 lacs|
|Total non-engineers in top 20||3|
|Total women in top 20||2|
|Total women candidates||78,009|
|Total seats offered in IIMs||4,000|
CAT 2018 Rank Predictor
- CAT Result will be declared in January and candidates can check their score on the official website.
- However, candidates can use the CAT Percentile Predictor on Educationkeeda.com to determine the ranks based on their respective percentiles.
- All the participating institutes release cut-offs for next rounds.
- They shortlist the candidates on the basis CAT percentile scores.
- Candidates can predict their scores using the Collegedunia percentile predictor provided below. It is an easy way to predict your scores beforehand, and choose a college accordingly.
Expected CAT Cut off 2018
After the results are declared, each IIM will declare a separate cut off list for shortlisting candidates for the selection procedure. The cut off comprises an overall cut off and a sectional cut off.
- Sectional cut off is the percentile score a candidate must score in each section to qualify the exam.
- The overall cut off for the IIMs generally falls in the bracket of 90-99 percentile.
CAT 2018 Expected Cut Off for IIMs
|IIM||CAT Cut off in Percentile|
The following table enlists the institutes based on CAT Cut off where we have classified IIMs and B-schools on the basis of the level of cutoffs from previous years’ trends-
|Rating||Level (Approx. CAT cut-off Percentiles for General)||Institutes|
|A+||I (CAT Percentile 98.5+)||IIM-A, IIM-B, IIM-C, IIM-L, IIM-I, IIM-K, IIM-S, FMS, MDI-PGPM, IIT- B, JBIMS|
|II (CAT Percentile 96.5+)||SPJIMR, IIT-D, NITIE-PGDIM, MDI-PGP HR/IM, IIM-RH, IIM-RN, IIM-RP, IIM-KS, IIM-UP, IIM-T|
|III (CAT Percentile 94.5+)||IIT-KH, IIT-KN, IIT-M, IIT-R, IISc-B, IIM-BG, IIM-N, IIM-V, IIM-Asr, IIM-Sam, IIM-Srm, MDI-M, IIM-A (ABM), IIM-L (ABM)|
|A||I (CAT Percentile 90+)||MICA, IMT-G/N, IMI-D, FSM, IRMA, TAPMI, KJSIMSR, UBS-CHD, SPJAIN-D/S, BIM, NIRMA, PUMBA|
|II (CAT Percentile 87+)||WIMDR-M, LBSIM, LIBA, IMI-K/B, GLIM, BIMTECH-PGDM/IB, IBS-ICFAI, MFC-DU, IFMR, MIB-DU, MHROD-DU, IMT-H|
|III(CAT Percentile 85+)||MISB, ISBM-P, AJKMCRC, WIMDR-B, BIMTECH-Retail/Insurance, IIFM, MBE-DU|
CAT 2018 Selection Procedure
The selection process of CAT is a two-step process. Candidates who qualify the cutoff marks are invited by CAT Colleges for GD or WAT and Personal Interview round. CAT Selection Process is carried out individually by each college, except for the new IIMs. The ratio for admission in IIMs and candidates shortlisted for selection is generally 1:4, but it varies for different IIMs.
It must be noted that there is no common Common Counselling Process for CAT. The process for form-filling for IIMs is done while preliminary registration for the exam.
Shorlisting Candidates for PI & WAT- Candidates are shortlisted with a weightage system, as given below:
|CAT 2018 Score||28|
|Class X Marks||10|
|Class XII Marks||10|
|TOTAL||50 (48 + 2 Gender Diversity Factor)|
Final Selection- For final selection, weightage of all the stages in selection process with work experience is calculated.
|Written Ability Test||5|
|Academic Diversity Factor for Bachelor’s Degree (ADFB)*||2|
*Points awarded for Academic Diversity at Bachelor’s degree level (Academic Diversity Factor for Bachelor’s degree (ADFB)): Candidates with any of the following bachelor’s degree in the list below are eligible for ADFB:
List X: BA, BA(H), B.Sc, B.Sc.(H), BS, B.Com, B.Com(H), BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, LL.B, MBBS, BDS or any other Non-Engineering subject areas at the Bachelor’s level not mentioned above.
More About CAT 2018
CAT 2018 Convening Body
Each year, one of the IIM’s convene the CAT Exam. It is interesting to see the new changes they introduce with its structure and pattern. CAT 2017 was conducted by IIM Lucknow. It was after a gap of 6 years that IIM Lucknow was given this responsibility.
For CAT 2018, the convening body is yet to be disclosed. We will update you as soon as it gets official. For now, you can check below the CAT convening IIMs from the year 2013:
|2018||Ye to be announced|
Scholarships after CAT 2018
Don’t want to fund your MBA with an education loan? Get MBA admission through CAT and escape from the ever-rising MBA fees. Scholarships through CAT for MBA studies are categorized in Merit Based Scholarship and Need-Based Scholarship.
- Amity Business School- a) 100% Fees Waiver for candidates having 93% in 10th, Above 80% in 12th and Above 80% in Graduation. b) 5% Seat for 25% Candidates Securing more than 85 Percentile in CAT
- BIMTECH- 85% Percentile in CAT Scorecard
- IIM Ahmedabad- Scholarship worth One Lac on merit basis (selected after interview)
- IIM Ahmedabad Need-Based Scholarship for candidates having family income less than 200000
- GOI Merit Cum Means Scholarship for First Year and Second year top 10% rankers
Top Colleges Accepting CAT
CAT is conducted mainly for admission to MBA/PGDM programs offered at 20 IIMs. Apart from IIMs, other top management institutes like FMS, MDI, NTIE, SP Jain, Department of Management Studies at IITs, Manipal University, ITM Delhi, Chandigarh University and over 115 management B-schools also accept CAT score as qualifying criteria for their management programs. The cut off percentile for IIMs and other top institutes may be above 90 percentile.
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Calcutta
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- IIM Lucknow
- IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Indore
- Vinod Gupta school of Management, IIT Kharagpur
- FMS Delhi
Check all CAT Colleges
Courses Offered through CAT
On the basis of CAT score, candidates can take admission to the following courses offered by 20 IIMs and other top B-schools in India:
|Different Courses Offered by IIMs|
|PGPEM (Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management)||PGP-UAE (Post Graduate Programme at UAE)|
|PGPBM (Post Graduate Programme in Business Management)||PGP-ABM (Post Graduate Programme in Agri-Business Management)|
|PGP (Post Graduate Programme)||PGP-Mumbai (Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai)|
|PGPWE (Post Graduate Programme for Working Executive)||PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives)|
|PGPPM (Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management)||PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)|
|EPGPM (Executive Post Graduate Programme)||PGDHRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management)|
|PGPSM (Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets)||–|
CAT 2018 FAQs
Ques. When is CAT 2018 scheduled to take place?
Ques. Is there an option to write CAT in offline mode?
Ques. How many seats are expected to be filled through CAT 2018 in the top IIMs?
Ques. How many registrations are received for CAT 2018?
Ques. Is there any reservation of seats for female candidates in IIMs like we have in GATE?
Ques. Can you give details of seat matrix for IIMs in the country for the year 2018?
Ques. When is the form correction window for CAT 2018 application form?
Ques. How many institutes in total are considering CAT Scores this year?
Ques. Do I have to fill the application form separately for each CAT College?
Ques. If I do not clear the minimum CAT 2018 Cutoff, will I still be eligible for admission?
Ques. When will I receive my CAT 2018 admit card?
Ques. In case I misplace my admit card at the exam center, can I download the CAT admit card at the exam center?
Ques. What stationery items can I carry on the day of CAT exam?
Ques. Is there any traveling allowance issued to the candidates of reserved categories for CAT 2018 exam?
Ques. What is the last time to enter CAT exam center on the exam day?
Ques.Can you give me a list of items that are banned to be carried at the CAT 2018 exam center?
Ques. Is it true that students are not allowed to take bio- breaks during CAT exam hours?
Ques. What support are PwD candidates getting while writing the CAT 2018 exam?
Ques. What items are to be carried on the day of CAT 2018 exam?
Ques. Can you give a list of items that can work as valid photo Id proof?
Ques. What fields can be corrected in CAT application form 2018?
Ques. What steps to follow to edit details in my CAT application form 2018?
Ques. Are transgender candidates allowed to write the CAT exam?
Ques.What is the minimum academic eligibility criteria for writing CAT 2018?
Ques.What information do I need to keep handy before filling the CAT application form?
Ques.What details are asked in CAT Application Form?
Ques. I have worked as a part time employee with a management firm. Will my experience be counted during CAT Registration?
Ques.What are the dimensions for the photograph to be uploaded with the CAT application form?
Ques.Can CAT application fee be paid in offline mode by bank challan?
Ques.What documents do I have to upload with my CAT application form?
Ques.Do I have to send a hard copy of the completely filled CAT application form to the authorities?
Ques.Can the details in the application form be edited after paying the CAT application fee?
Ques.How to contact CAT helpdesk in case of some emergency?
Ques. What is the minimum age requirement for appearing for the CAT 2018 exam?
Ques. Are students in the final year of examination eligible to apply for Common Admission Test?
Ques. Is graduation degree from an Open University or correspondence recognized and accepted for CAT eligibility criteria?
Ques. How many non- MCQ type questions can I expect in my CAT 2018 question paper?
Ques. Can you give me the exam pattern of CAT 2018 in brief?
Ques. Is there a marking scheme for non-MCQ questions in CAT 2018 exam?
Ques. What is the marking scheme defined for MCQ type questions in CAT?
Ques. Can you list some important topics for preparing the QA section in CAT?
Ques. Can you list the topics to prepare for the Verbal and Reading comprehension section?
Ques. How can I check my CAT result online?
Ques. Can you give the details of interview cut off percentile for the year 2016?
Ques. I am in my final year of Bachelor‘s Degree. What marks should I enter while filling CAT Application Form?
Ques. Is there any maximum age cap for CAT exam?
Ques. Can I appear for multiple slots for CAT?
Ques. I have done a dual degree programme i.e. B.Tech+M.Tech. I am confused about how to enter my marks under qualification column?
Ques. I did not have a graduation degree, However I have completed a professional degree, Can I apply for CAT?